Here are my rules for trading!
If you agree to trade with me, these are the rules I expect you to follow:
1. I don't trade for money. Not only is it illegal, but I'm not doing this for profit. I'm doing this because I want to be known as a respected trader. I will likely ignore all e-mails with this request and put you on my bad traders list, so be warned.
2. I don't trade for blank discs. It does nothing to add to my collection, and it would just waste my time to do so. Again, you'll be on my bad traders list with this type of request as well.
3. I only do trades using DVDs now, which means that I only send DVDs, and I will only accept DVDs. I no longer accept or make VHS tapes. No exceptions.
4. If I am trading with you for the first time, I am going to have to ask you to mail your discs to me first before I send yours out. When I get your discs, that's when I'll mail yours to you ASAP.
5. I only do trades within the 48 U.S. states. I must know that you are from the U.S. before I can trade with you.
6. When you make your selections, please include the tape/disc number of that episode (example: 101.1) with it. It will help me find it faster.
7. Leave in all the commercials you can, no matter what year or network the show was taped off of.
8. I can send your discs Priority Mail now, so be warned. I would expect you to do the same as well.
9. I will always let you know when I mail your discs and get your package in the mail, and I hope you'll do the same.
10. After you mail your discs, regardless of what system you use to send your discs to me, I expect to receive them no later than 14 days after the day that I am able to mail my discs to you. After 7 days, you will get a warning, and If I still don't have your discs after 14 days, you will be on my bad traders list.
11. If it has been over six months after we did a trade, don't complain to me four years later saying that you got your discs badly damaged for whatever reason (such as moving to a new house/apartment), because if it's been over six months since we did that trade, that's not my problem, and there's nothing I can do about it.